Our Regeneration Program is often filled to capacity. Because of this, we have established the following list of requirements that must be met prior to being considered for admission:
Program Cost: We require a one-time, non-refundable fee of $5,000.00 to help cover the cost of each individual resident. The Admission Fee will be collected during the intake interview. We believe that a man should be financially responsible for his program. This is a very important step for his spiritual growth. We are also realistic and understand that most addicts and alcoholics have a tendency to spend money as fast as they earn it. As a result, we have done everything possible to make our program affordable.
1. We require that the man interested in the program write us a personal Introductory Letter giving a brief summary of his current situation and why he wants to come to our facility. This letter should also include the following information:
No Longer Bound Main Campus:
No Longer Bound
2725 Pine Grove Road
Cumming, Georgia 30041
No Longer Bound West GA Campus:
No Longer Bound
60 Waco School Road
Bremen, GA 30110
2. We will accept phone calls to discuss the status of an applicant 5-7 days after the letter has been mailed. If the Introductory Letter has beed faxed or e-mailed, please allow two days to review your letter before calling the office.
3. All interview appointments occur on weekdays. No person will be accepted for an interview at night or on weekends except by previous arrangement.
4. The personal interview should in no way be interpreted as an automatic acceptance into No Longer Bound. Its purpose is to discern if the man is truly ready to receive help, and to determine how we can best meet his particular needs.
5. We require that a man be completely sober (from drugs or alcohol or medication) for three days prior to the interview. We will absolutely not take men into our program that are intoxicated or under sedation.
6. We do not allow pharmaceutical drugs such as tranquilizers, sleeping pills and antidepressants.
7. Persons who require medical attention will not be accepted into our program as we are not prepared to meet special medical needs.
8. Each man is expected to bring toiletry articles, towels, work clothes and casual dress clothes if possible. We do, however, provide these items to any individual in need of them.
9. When arriving for scheduled interview, an applicant will be asked to provide his social security card and picture ID, such as a driver’s license or a police ID.
10. Please include all probation information and pending court dates.
The single most important factor to a man being admitted to No Longer Bound is his attitude. Is the applicant ready to radically change his lifestyle? He should describe in the letter his sincere desire for spiritual help. We thoroughly interview each incoming resident to see if he shows evidence of a sincere desire to find spiritual help. We have found through our years of experience that we cannot help a man until he is ready to let God help him. One of our major problems in operating a Regeneration Center is dealing with intoxicated and uninformed alcoholics and drug addicts who are brought to the campus by sincere, well-meaning friends, relatives, and ministers. In their desire to help the addict, they often travel long distances in the middle of the night with men who are too intoxicated to talk sensibly. As a result, we must refuse to take them in. To help prevent this problem, please be sure that the applicant has met all the prescribed admission requirements before you bring him in.
There is ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING and the use of any tobacco products is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.